Bibbys Farm takes the issue of privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting and respecting our users’ privacy online. This Privacy Statement sets out our current data processing practices. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The information we collect
We collect various pieces of information depending upon how you interact with us.
Subscribers to our Newsletter supply only their name and e-mail address which we use to send out an e-mail newsletter at a maximum of once a month.
People who make a booking at Bibbys Farm either for a camp, an event, an evening visit or activities will supply additional data including but not exclusively:
- Group Name
- Telephone & mobile numbers
- e-mail address
This information is stored in our booking system and only used for the management of any bookings that person or group makes and to assist with future bookings.
2. Registration information
When you register with www.bibbysfarm.org.uk, we ask for your name and email address. We usually also capture your IP address at the time you register.
3. Sharing of data
We may share data supplied by you (or collected about you) with other parts of The Scout Association or 3rd parties such as the supplier of our booking & events management systems for legitimate reasons to support your bookings & enquiries.
We advertise on Social Media and through our e-mail newsletter, we ask for and respect permission from you to contact you in this way.
5. Disclosure of data by order of a Court and Security
We reserve the right to communicate a Member’s personal information as we hold to third parties who are empowered by regulation, statute or order of a court.
We have security measures in place to protect our customer database. Access to this database is restricted internally.
6. The Data Protection act
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at http://ico.org.uk/for_organisations/data_protection.
7. Contacting Bibbys Farm
If you want to contact us to raise any questions about this privacy statement, or any general matters relating to www.bibbysfarm.org.uk, you can contact us using this email address: email@example.com
Please use this address if you wish to request from us a copy of the personal data we hold about you. Please note that under English law we are entitled to charge you a fee for providing this service.
8. Google Analytics
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
This data is only used to optimise our website for our visitors.
This data DOES NOT include any personalised identification information such as:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Bank account numbers
- Credit card information